Here is a list of podcasts that I have on rotation during my daily activities.
I have an android phone, so I switch between Google Podcasts and Podcast Addict. Google Podcasts is used for the short form podcasts, those that are less than 10 minutes because it’s super simple to tap and play. Podcast Addict works well for the longer form podcasts. Anyways, on to the list!
- Amateur Radio Newsline – My weekly dose of all things amateur radio
- ARRL The Doctor is in – a lively discussion of all things technical
- Ted Randall Amateur Radio QSO Show – You seeing a theme here?
- The freeCodeCamp Podcast – All things coding, and the people that make it happen
- Learn to Code With Me – Good advice on breaking into the business world of coding
- BrainStuff – It’s always good to know more about the world around you
- Freakonomics Radio – Another podcast about things you may not have known
- Stuff You Should Know – Everything you wanted to know but didn’t ask
- Forward Observer – Staying in front with what’s going on in the world
- In The Rabbit Hole – Urban Survival at it’s fluffy finest
- That Creative Life – Candid conversations with the best artists and business professionals
- Art of Manliness – Making a better man one episode at a time
- The Kevin Rose Show – Interviewing some of the top people in the world
- The Joe Rogan Experience – Conversations with people of note
- Unleash Your Life – Produced by ReWild University
- Serial – One topic told each season
- Unobscured – History revealed.
So as you can see, I’m all over the place when it comes to interests. I hope you give some of them a listen.